Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221g Small white slip issued - VO said couldn't find fingerprints

Hello All,
    I attended my H1 VISA stamping on Mar 5th, 2020 in Hyderabad. I came to Hyd on vacation after 4 yrs and since my VISA stamping got expired I attended VISA interview so I can travel back.
    VO asked basic questions - Employer Name, full-time or contract job, role and salary - I answered all and next VO said she is not finding my fingerprints and asked whether I have given my Fingerprints - I said yes and she asked to give again at her counter and issued a small 221g WHITE SLIP and said passport will be issued in 5-7 days(VO kept my passport)

Fyi, I am working full-time for same employer for past 8 years and attended in-person interview and also dropbox in Hyderabad earlier. Also my wife attended her H4 VISA stamping on same day as mine and she was issued VISA - We went separately as initially I had no plan to visit Hyd and she already had her appointment scheduled.

I am not sure if this is really a fingerprints issue or something else and VO didn't ask for any additional documents.

Kindly advice based on your experience.
    Last edited by sbr2284; 03-09-2020, 08:35 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X