Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent clarification required in filling DS-160

1.U.S. Point of Contact Information –
    All family is going for stamping, for me (H1) I am giving my employer name with office address as contact. The question here is for my wife & daughter who are dependents (H4) can I mention my name and house address?

2.Present Work/Education/Training Information -
    My daughter is 6 years old and is going to school and under Primary Occupation section can I select the option as ‘Student’ and give the school name and address?

Thanks in advance for your clarifications

I am in urgent need please reply

Comment

For both of your question, answer is Yes.
      [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
      Last edited by milda; 05-20-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks for so much 'milda' your reply. But I will be in India along with dependents in that case would it be valid to give the same contact details which was mentioned for me.

Which one would be appropriate

Comment

Are you going for first time h1b stamping? If no then my previous answers are fine.

If yes, means if you are going first time, then also, you can give US contact address as your employer contacts.
          [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

Hi Milda thanks for your respones

I am on L1 B and staying in US from last 4 years and last year I moved to H1B and this is my first H1B and going to india for stamping. so which address is appropriate for dependents employers contact or my contact details
            Last edited by mahesh_6775; 05-20-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Your address should be fine. If at all the consulate want to contact them in the future, they just need an address. So give the correct address where they can be reached.

Originally posted by mahesh_6775 View Post
              Hi Milda thanks for your respones

I am on L1 B and staying in US from last 4 years and last year I moved to H1B and this is my first H1B and going to india for stamping. so which address is appropriate for dependents employers contact or my contact details
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X