Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa approved but no communication since 12 business days

Hi,

I visited the Islamabad embassy on 25 Feb, 2020 for H1b visa plus H4 visa for my family.

VO asked questions related to job and degree. Then the visa was approved and I received the blue approval slip.

Since then, it showed administrative processing till 3rd March 2020. On 3rd, it turned to refused. Since then there has been no status change.

Till yesterday, passport tracker said "still with consulate/embassy". Today suddenly the passport status is showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted." Case status is still refused but updated date is still 25 feb 2020 (same as always)

Can anyone tell me what might be happening here?

Saad

Just an update - on 3/20/2020 i received updated "Issued status". Collected my passports today as well

Saad

Comment

Originally posted by saadnsadiq View Post
      Hi,

I visited the Islamabad embassy on 25 Feb, 2020 for H1b visa plus H4 visa for my family.

VO asked questions related to job and degree. Then the visa was approved and I received the blue approval slip.

Since then, it showed administrative processing till 3rd March 2020. On 3rd, it turned to refused. Since then there has been no status change.

Till yesterday, passport tracker said "still with consulate/embassy". Today suddenly the passport status is showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted." Case status is still refused but updated date is still 25 feb 2020 (same as always)

Can anyone tell me what might be happening here?

Saad
      Have you had any news or update regarding your Visa status?

Also where can you check status update for the passport number?

Thank You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X