Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - D-160 Previous Work/Education/Training Information

Hi,

I am working with same employer for last 6 years and filled out information about the employer in "Present Work/Education/Training Information"

Though I am little confused with question with question in next section "Previous Work/Education/Training Information":

On this page it states "Provide your employment information for the last five years, if applicable."

For question "Were you previously employed?" it provides two option as "Yes" or "No". I have been working with same employer through out my H1 tenure for last 6+ years, so what should I answer to this question (at present have kept "No")?

Please advice.

thanks in advance for the feedback.

PS: I have already went through D-160 on immihelp and is very helpful though I am confused with this question (D-156 and D-157 language was more specific and there it was straight foward asking list last two employers excluding current employer!)
    Last edited by hhakimi; 05-23-2010, 12:02 AM.

pls can anyone familiar with this scenario provide info. help is highly appreciated

thnxs

Comment

If you haven't worked for any other employer previously, then you can answer NO.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thnxs shervin143.

Yes, I have been working for the same employer through out and have selected No.

Comment

I had also written to VFS for the same and below is there reply (same as shervin143 told earlier)

----------------------------------------------------------------
          Dear Sir / Madam
          Thank you for your email

Please note if you were employed with some other organisations then according to that you need to answer to all question.

Regards,

xxxxxx

VFS Team

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X