Ceac status update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceac status update

Hello , will the status on ceac website will be changed for sure to issued . I received email to submit my passport after a month of my interview , client verification is done . I submitted my passport on 19 March ,2020. But case status is still refused. Today I received email to collect my passport and still the status says refused on ceac but the last updated date changed to 20 March ,2020. I couldn’t collect my passport today as I got email at 3.30 pm . Please acknowledge me on whether ceac status change is must if your case is approved and stamping is done .

Your stamping is done. I don't see any reason why they will request your passport. CEAC status change may be pending due to the current closure of the USCIS offices in response to the pandemic.

Comment

Not sure they closed passport pick up till March 31st. Not sure for some people they are returning passports with slip in it .

Comment

You are right. I did read that some passports were returned with slips in them. I hope that is not the case with you. All the best

Comment

Thank you . I already got a slip earlier on March 2nd when they initially returned my passport and this time they have asked me to submit the 221g letter also along with passport . Not sure why they will give one more slip .

Comment

Can anyone has any status update for your case form hyderabad consulate ?

Comment

Please look for the 221g section in the tracker page on this website. You can see similar cases from Hyderabad consulate and timelines

Comment

Hello Auebfsvk,

Mine was updated on 24th march as issued. Still waiting for the passports.

Regards,
                Padmini.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X