DS 160 form Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 form Need Advice

I am currently employed with “B Company” planning for 1 month visit to India and for H1B visa extension stamping at the Mumbai Consulate in the Month of June-July 2010.

In DS160 form i see a question
    1] "Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa, been refused admission to the united states, or withdrawn your application for admission at the POE ?"
    Previous Stamping case (2006): Travelled between H1B Transfer.
    Before when I went to Mumbai consulate for my H1B interview on Jan 2006. I was Employed with “A Company” and got 221(g)form asking more details about my employer.
    On requesting 221(g) details from the Employer, I was told that my H1B has been transferred to my New Employer “B Company” and suggested to get that stamped.

On Feb 2006, I sent a Advice Request mail to the Mumbai consulate and they did advice me the below.
    “When you enter the Visa waiting hall you should notify our staff that you have a new petition and Approval Notice. You will also need to fill out a set of Application forms and photograph.”

On Feb 2006 ,I went with the New Approval and filled forms, I was granted H1B visa for my New Employer “B Company”.

Please Advice if I need to answer “YES” or “NO” to the above question.

Your help and co-operation is highly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance

Request to senior members of this forum to help me out by answering the questions.

Comment

221g is not a refusal. As long as your visa was not rejected, you can answer "No" to this question.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X