Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamping

Hi,

I recently attended visa interview at chennai, my interview was done in the pre screen area and i got a 221g blue for pims. They held on to my passport and ds forms.

Actually once i saw 221g form i lost my mind and could concentrate on her words.

I was googling and i recently found some applicants who had interview in pre screen area had to submit some documents in a different counter. I am not sure if i heard the vo officer properly or if i missed submitting my documents. I am loosing my mind, please help.

Has anyone heard being interviewed again after receiveing a 221g for pims at chennai.

Search and read about PIMS in the forum. Your H1B approval notice is not in their system yet. Sometimes it will take time for USCIS to upload the approval notice to a centeralized system which will be accessible at the consulate. The consulate will now request USCIS to upload your approval notice and will should be done within a week. Not all 221g's are the same. For PIMS verification, they won't ask for any other additional documents.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X