X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 COS - Imp

Hi,

Facts:
    1. I was working on L1B(Valid till Jun 2009) for company A in year 2008 when company B filed L1-H1 COS and which got approved.
    2. As market was not good and after getting consulted from "immihelp.com" I
    did leapfrog and came back on L1 B in Oct 2008 for company A.
    3. As L1 B extension was due on Jun 2009, company A files for new L1 so I had to go back to India and come back on new L1 blancket in Jun 2009.

Questions :-
    1. Can I join Company C now on H1? Can company C file COS from L1 to H1(which I have petition copy and which is valid till Oct 2011 from cmpany B). Does my COS again goes thorugh lottery and all?
    2. If answer of above question is yes then how I can convince company C that it can happen?
    3. Do I need to approach to Company B for any kind of clarification?
    4. If Company C agrees to file L1 to H1, in that case I will be providing the H1 petition from company B and all other docs like salary slips from Company A.
    Is this ok?

Really confuse.d.....can this be possible? Please help me out here..I knw you did last time

1. Can I join Company C now on H1? Can company C file COS from L1 to H1(which I have petition copy and which is valid till Oct 2011 from cmpany B). Does my COS again goes thorugh lottery and all?
    >>> Possible. You are already CAP counted. So you won't go through the lottery again.

2. If answer of above question is yes then how I can convince company C that it can happen?
    >>> Being in this business, they would know this is possible. If they have a company attorney, then he/she would know how to proceed with the COS.

3. Do I need to approach to Company B for any kind of clarification?
    >>> No.

4. If Company C agrees to file L1 to H1, in that case I will be providing the H1 petition from company B and all other docs like salary slips from Company A.
    Is this ok?
    >>> That is okay.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X