H1 Transfer no pay stub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer no pay stub

I have no pay stubs from previous employer. I have a client and a consulting company ready to transfer my H1. Can someone guide me what steps I need to follow or what risks I may have?

if you are already in US without paystubs on h1b then your stay will be considered illegal.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

If the I-94 from the current H1B is still valid, then he will not be considered illegal. However, he is out of status for not getting paid. Transfer or extension of status from within U.S is not possible when a person is out of status.

Originally posted by milda View Post
      if you are already in US without paystubs on h1b then your stay will be considered illegal.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Milda and Shervin for sharing your views

Thank you guys for your views.
        I am wondering, if I should go forward with my new consulting company and ask them to apply for H-1 Transfer. Will this H1 Transer get approved?. Or will there be any problems in getting approval? If anyone got approved in this manner, please share your thoughts. I am in NJ right now.

Thank you guys for sharing and helping.

Comment

Did you read the previous reply? H1B transfer is not possible when you are out of status. You need the latest pay slips for a successful transfer.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X