H1B Visa Appointment Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appointment Question

I am currently in US on H1B Visa, I am planning for a month vacation from Jun to Jul. and have already got my vacation approved and booked my tickets. I have a H1B extension Approval Notice till Sep 2011.

I am looking for an appointment date between 27 Jun – 18Jul, While scheduling for an appointment, there is a question:
    "Are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the past 12 months?*"
    I have to select “No” to the following questions as Visa on my passport has expired as of sep 2008.

Currently there are no dates available and the site do not show up any calendar to select the date.
    It show:
    Please note that this is a busy season for travel to the U.S. and because of a very large volume of applicants scheduling appointments at this time, dates are quickly getting filled. We recommend that if you are unable to schedule an appointment after a few attempts, please try the system again after some time. We continue to schedule appointments for applicants every day, and we are working to accommodate as many applicants as possible.

Is there any possibility for me to get the appointment date between 27 Jun – 18 Jul.
    Or should I drop/postpone my trip.

Also is there any requirement that the H1B approval should have more than 1 year validity left before expiry for getting the Visa.

Please advice…

Keep checking.

There is no rule.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X