X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly for US on H1 Need Urgent help

Hi All Good supportive member

I have valid H1B visa from Nov-2007 to Sep-2010

I stayed in US only 50 days in 2008 I came back in my home country for personnel reason

Now I want to fly for US in next month because I don't want to loose this
    my h1 so regarding this my question is below

Q1. Shall I travel to US in next month after 1 year and 10 months while my visa will get expire in Sep-2010 ? if yes then is it ok Washington airport for POE while my employer in pittsburgh PA or it will be better of Housten TX airport?

Q2. I have only current offer letter and all other original documents are old
    so is it any problem with old documents ?

Q3. whats your suggestion should I travel or not in this situation of POE which is very strict and also in my case ?

please all good member reply your appreciate answer very soon because my ticket will book soon

Thanks in advance for your appreciate answer
    Regards
    RDM

Q1. Shall I travel to US in next month after 1 year and 10 months while my visa will get expire in Sep-2010 ?
    >>> You can travel as long as the visa is valid.

if yes then is it ok Washington airport for POE while my employer in pittsburgh PA or it will be better of Housten TX airport?
    >>> Unless you have a solid reason for selecting a different POE, it is advisable to choose the POE that is close to the location of your LCA/H1B petition.

Q2. I have only current offer letter and all other original documents are old
    so is it any problem with old documents ?
    >>> You will need the latest employment authorization document and if your employer is a consulting firm, then you will need the client letter.

Q3. whats your suggestion should I travel or not in this situation of POE which is very strict and also in my case ?
    >>> The decision to travel or not should be yours. Don't expect someone else to take this decision for you.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Dear shervin143

Thanks For your appreciate reply

Thanks & regards

RDM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X