Me and my spouse both are on H1B visa. Unfortunately my company is not filing PERM this year and soon my visa will be maxed out. I want my son to stay with my spouse to continue in US. Can my son's H4 visa be transferred to my spouse's H1B while in US or we have to travel back to home country to reapply? Please advise.