Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely worried I used my emergency appointment request irresponsibly. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely worried I used my emergency appointment request irresponsibly. Please help

Hello forum members,
    I had booked a visa appointment that was submitted with a WRONG DS160 number earlier, and then went ahead with the emergency request at the consulate. This emergency request was not accompanied by sufficient evidence as well. I have not received a reply from the consulate yet.

Before a decision was made, I canceled my appointment because of the wrong DS160 confirmation number with which I had created it.

Today, I created a new DS160 and used to that make a new appointment, BUT THE EMERGENCY REQUEST HAS DISAPPEARED NOW.

After reading an article on UStraveldocs "https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-expeditedappointment.asp", that says "it is important to ensure you meet all the criteria, because applicants are only allowed to create one expedited appointment request", I now realize how big of a blunder I have committed. The earliest appointment date I see is in February 2021, which is 9 months away when my training program begins on July 1st 2020 (less than 2 months away)

Please opine how or what I can do at this stage. I am really very worried if this action will lead to losing my medical residency as I would not be allowed to schedule an emergency appointment again.

Thank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X