travel with H-1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel with H-1B

Kinda of in this unique situation where I have 1 month of job remaining with my current employer (I got laid-off and am on their payroll for another month). A new employer will apply for a H-1B transfer sometime in this month. Can I travel internationally unrestricted during this month?

I understand the restrictions of when you have already left a previous employer - you should wait for the approval notice before traveling. But in this scenario, I am actively on the payroll of my current employer for the next one month. So would my travel be at all affected by the H-1B transfer?

How many women you screwed didn't make you a man; keeping your word to someone you loved did. And I swore to keep my vow and not be a dog in heat. I did, however, know enough not to tell anyone. That didn't mean I had to advertise the fact I was a virgin, though. Any girl who had been interested in just a good time, I made up the excuse I was dating someone. And I was way too smart to tell any of the guys.

Sam knew because Sam pretty much knew everything about me, just as I knew more about her than her own brother and sister. We'd met in fifth grade when we'd been put together as lab partners and had immediately become good friends. We both enjoyed the same books, movies, and video games, and had the same laid-back personalities. Where we were different was when it came to what people thought about us.

Sam pretty much marched to the beat of her own drummer dressing like a tomboy and watching football and bad horror movies while spending more time around me and my friends than the other cam girls here - https://livesex.bar/ .

I, on the other hand, wore brand name clothes and took a lot of care with my appearance. Enough for Sam, along with my mother, to teasingly refer to me as a 'pretty boy' who generally tried to put myself out there as cool.

Last edited by bubewufu; 07-30-2020, 06:10 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X