No announcement yet.

Very Urgent H4 Stamping issue father in law is serious and want to send my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Urgent H4 Stamping issue father in law is serious and want to send my wife

Hello Everyone,

I transferred my Visa and my wife H4 also. I have approval for both.

Now I have urgengency as my Father-in-law had heart attack and he is serious and I want to send my wife for 2-3 weeks But she doesnot have visa stamped from my current employer but she has visa Stamped from my old employer and thats validity is till September 2010.

I want to know if she goes to india for 2 weeks and come back does she required visa stamped for my current employer also or she can come back on old visa that is already stamped on her passport.
    She cannot stay more then 2-3 weeks as she is doing MBA in here and having exams after 3 week and I dont see any appointment the period she is going.

Please reply its very urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Old H4 visa is good.
    She has to carry latest approval notice, and any employment proof of yours like pay stubs etc at the port of entry to get I-94 for new date.

Comment

Originally posted by sk4ih View Post
      Old H4 visa is good.
      She has to carry latest approval notice, and any employment proof of yours like pay stubs etc at the port of entry to get I-94 for new date.
      thanks Sk4ih.

But she has new approval for H4 and on approval notice they attached 1-94.
      my concern is when she goes back they will take her I-94 and when will come back they will give her new 1-94 as per visa Stammped on her pasport(old employer) that is till sept 2010. but the new H4 visa approval is till Feb 2013.
      Is there will be any issue because of that.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Show latest copy of your I-797 for getting new I-94 date.
        That's already mentioned in my previous post.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X