Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 Visa 221G Greenslip issued @ Delhi

Hi,

I had visa interview for H1B yesterday at Delhi embassy. The VO issued 221g Greenslip for additional documents. Below are the details.

I went to US couple of years back on L1 Visa. I got H1 petition approved in 2009 and i have been working on H1 status since Oct 2009. I came to India for VISA H1B stamping and attended interview at Delhi yesterday. The VO didnot asked me any documents at the counter but asked me to drop additional documents at VFS center. I was carrying most of documents which she asked me to drop at VFS.

Below is the list of documents requested
    1. Complete I797, I129, LCA and cover letter submitted to DHS with petition application (Already i have this)

2. Letter from END CLIENT, Itinerary of Services and Contract (I have got client letter, Contract and PO with me)

3. Petitioner's federal tax returns for last 2 years (My employer already gave this to me)

4. List of petitioner's employees (Notarized list). This i have requested my employer and he is going to send me in couple of days.

5. W-2 forms for all employees past one year. ( My employer is sending these documents)

6. State unemployment wage reports. ( Already iam carrying this with me).

7. Others - Experience letters (I do have all the experience letters)

I am planning to submit all the documents early next week.

Can someone please help me with following.

1. Do anyone had the same situation please revert back with their status?

2. Do some one know why the VO has not asked me any documents at the counter and asked me to drop them at any VFS counter?

3. DO anyone know recently the processing time for such cases.

Thanks & Regards
    Raghu

H1B 221g green slip issued

Hi,

I had an interview on 15/06/2010.

I am also have received the same docs from the VO.

Thanks,
    Eswar

Comment

hello,

I went for interview( H4 to H1) on 20th may and got 221 g green paper.I had submitted all 221 g green paper docs on may 25, 2010.

My case is still pending waiting for response.

Thanks.

Comment

221 g delhi may 25th 2010, case is still peding

any news guys!!!i am still waiting on my case.

i had submitted all 221 g green paper docs on may 25th 2010, and case is still pending.

I have Applied for H1b this time , although i already have my H4 stamped till sept 2010.now shud i go back on H4 and do chage of status from H4 to H1 so that i can join old project again, client is still waiting for me.

Pls advise what shud i do now

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have submitted my documents this Monday and working from home for the time being. I checked with VFS guys in HYD. They said to email US Embassy Delhi after 2 weeks asking for status. Thats the only way we can get response.

Do you guys have any idea how we can track after submitting documents. Did someone tried sending email to US Embassy.

All the best for all of us guys.

Please keep posting

Thanks
          Raghu

Comment

In response to the 221 G i had submitted the Documents on 10 th June 2010. I attended the Consulate interview on 26 April 2010 and and got the 221 G as the outcome of the interview. The Brief Details of my case is as below:-

Consulate Interview Attended :- 26 April 2010
            Documents Submitted:- 10 June 2010

Did any one heard back from the embassay i sent them couple of emails and got the response that my visa application is under desk review

Comment

Any Update

Hi Guys,

Any updates from you. Today i got reply for my email saying that my application is still pending under section 221g.

All the best guys. Keep posting if you got any updates.

Regards
              Raghu

Comment

VisaMay25 Any Update on ur case ????

Comment

regarding h1 greenslip

Hi
                  I had my My H1 stamping interview on 16th june....
                  I got 221g and I submitted all the docs on 23rd june....
                  Since then I have been contacting the embassy people once a week and they keep on telling its still to be decided....
                  I want to ask ... Does it really take that long in the administrative process to give the approval?????
                  I also have a direct number to the embassy on which you can ask about your status;01124198310
                  Please reply
                  Rahul

Comment

to raghurammalapati

Hi
                    Did you got any reply ? ?
                    How long it has been ??
                    Do reply
                    Thanks

Comment

221G green slip

Has any one of you got a reply for green slip . I got a green slip from delhi consulate and I have been hearing that it takes 2 to 3 months to get reply after submitting the documents and most of the time visa gets rejected. any reply to this will be really great.

Comment

Hi,
                        I got 221g Green slip with my Second H1b extension in 6th year with client letter and a project with employee - employer relation documents.
                        All documents were provided to VO still handed over the 221g green.
                        After 6 weeks, came to know that my visa is rejected and USCIS is informed for revocation of visa....Tough..all my belongings including rental apartment is very much ON in US and i am also stuck in india...waiting for my employers response now from USCIS.
                        All the best.,..
                        Delhi is worst...Green means stop in US language..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X