H1B Transfer and re-entry to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer and re-entry to US

Hi I had my H1-B visa with a Company "x" stamped in 2009Dec. This year i have transferred (in process) my H1-B to Company "y". I am planning to visit India this Dec2010. So,
    1. this time when i go to India, will I need to get stamped again with comp."Y"'s visa? or can i just go and come back with comp. "X" visa?
    2. Does this involve any risk while entering USA, i mean at the port of entry.

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks

1. X-visa is fine
    2. No

Comment

Did you read the FAQ in immihelp?

Originally posted by aditya18aug View Post
      Hi I had my H1-B visa with a Company "x" stamped in 2009Dec. This year i have transferred (in process) my H1-B to Company "y". I am planning to visit India this Dec2010. So,
      1. this time when i go to India, will I need to get stamped again with comp."Y"'s visa? or can i just go and come back with comp. "X" visa?
      2. Does this involve any risk while entering USA, i mean at the port of entry.

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I had not read the FAQ here. Does it already have an answer to my question?

Comment

Originally posted by aditya18aug View Post
          I had not read the FAQ here. Does it already have an answer to my question?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X