H1b question !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b question !

I have a question regarding H1b. Right now I am working with one American Employer who is

holding my H1. There is one more H1 that i have with Indian Employer and don't have payroll

with that employer. My H1 is valid until Oct'2007 with both employers.I am planning to go

to India for 6 weeks on Jan'15th and my employment contract ends on Jan'31st. I have an

appointment with Consulate Officer in India on Jan'22nd.Here is my puzzle, If in case the

American Employer will report to INS to cancel my H1 , then is it a problem to enter and

stay in US after coming back from India. Because They(American Employer) have a policy to

cancel H1 if anyone is not in Payroll for 2 weeks. If that is the case, Can i use other H1

(Indian Employer). I never be payroll with Indian Employer.Is it possible to transfer with

Indian Employer after coming back from india. If there is a problem to transfer H1 after

coming back from india , then i would prefer to transfer now itself. Please provide answers

to my questions.

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X