Can I94 expiry extension be done till visa expiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I94 expiry extension be done till visa expiry

I had applied child's H4 extension along-with my H4 extension based on H1 extension receipt. The child I94 is expiring 2 month earlier than current H4 stamp due to passport expiry. The H1 extension had received RFE and it is responded in premium processing. If the H1 extension is denied and child's H4 extension application is pending. So I have two questions, 1. Do I need to apply a separate H4 extension application for the child to extend current I94 for another 2 month, 2. For the Child(11 years old) H4 extension alone do I need to pay fingerprinting fees also?

Originally posted by Dipali@VA View Post
    I had applied child's H4 extension along-with my H4 extension based on H1 extension receipt. The child I94 is expiring 2 month earlier than current H4 stamp due to passport expiry. The H1 extension had received RFE and it is responded in premium processing. If the H1 extension is denied and child's H4 extension application is pending. So I have two questions, 1. Do I need to apply a separate H4 extension application for the child to extend current I94 for another 2 month, 2. For the Child(11 years old) H4 extension alone do I need to pay fingerprinting fees also?
    If you have your new passport and visa is still valid, you can go to the take a pass have immigration issue a new I-94. I had done the same think but that was in 2005 though.
    05/08/20: I-485, I-765, I-131, I-944 sent to USCIS
    05/13 Rejected due to lack of I-864
    05/27 resubmitted with explanation
    06/03 Rejected again-same reason
    06/13 Resubmitted with I-864
    07/07 Lockbox emailed back and ask to resubmit
    07/09 Filings accepted with PD 05/08/20 (nice)
    08/06 Prior biometrics applied to I485
    08/28 Took biometrics for I-765 only
    09/28 I-765's Cards Ordered
    10/02 EAD/AP received
    04/12 Interview Sched
    05/11 Interview done approval on the spot but no USCIS update online

Comment

Thanks Tibwa, can you please explain the process of 'go to take a pass', whom to approach, where to go for this and when you say ' have immigration issue a new I94' which place you are saying at Port of Entry or somewhere else?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X