Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Employer Immediately after joining a new one

Hi,

I use to work for company A and I recently joined company B after my H1B visa was approved for company B(Joined one month ago) and now I got a better offer from a better company and want to leave company B to join Company C. Is it advisable to leave the company that soon? Also the problem here is that I have not told Company C about me joining Company B and therefore they want the I-797 and all the paycheck from company A which was my old employer. So, shall I submit my recent and current I797 and recent paychecks with company B and tell them that I joined Company B a month ago or shall I give them the old company A's I-797 and paychecks for the background check and H1b visa transfer?
    NOTE: All these are full time jobs.
    Any feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks

There is no problem to leave B for C if you have at least one paycheck from Company B. You shall submit recent and current I-797 and paychecks from Company B and tell C that you joined Company B a month ago because B's petition is already approved and you will change employer from B to C. Therefore, B's information is more appropriate to relay to C for change of employer petition compared to A.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X