Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travelling with H-1B

Hello
    i'm working in US since Feb.10 , my H-1b visa on passport is a multi entry one expires on Dec.10 , I have to go to my country in sept.10 for 2 weeks ,
    1st. is it possible for me to travel without issues , 2nd what papers & documents shall i prepare to show to the immi. officer in the airport ...
    thanks

i'm working in US since Feb.10 , my H-1b visa on passport is a multi entry one expires on Dec.10 , I have to go to my country in sept.10 for 2 weeks ,
    1st. is it possible for me to travel without issues , 2nd what papers & documents shall i prepare to show to the immi. officer in the airport ...

>>> No issues. You can return back as long as your passport/visa and petition are valid. Check the below link for the required documents.

Last edited by shervin143; 06-17-2010, 01:41 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin... no documents required??

Comment

Thank you for your help Shervin ,, i got everything, only one question please, can i drive my own car to Canada for example these days ?.. i mean i'm working in NJ ,

Comment

Did you check the link provided below? You will need those documents when you return back to U.S. For immigration into your country, all that you will require is your passport. Google to see if they require any other documents.

Originally posted by barhooma99 View Post
          Thank you Shervin... no documents required??
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X