Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Most recent entry date mismatch.

Hi,
    I’m facing issue in i94 most recent entry date mismatch. so wanted to know the solution to correct the same.

I had got new passport and wanted to go outside US and re-enter, so I and my wife went to Canada and came back by road on the same day Dec 27, 2019. My I 94 latest entry date and travel history match correctly.
    But my wife's Latest entry is still showing the last time she came into US by Air in 2018. But her travel history shows correct date Dec 27, 2019 same as mine.omegle xender

I contacted CBP and emailed about this problem they had asked me to share my wife visa and stamped passport copy. When we entered back to US, CBP officer did not stamped on my wife passport. So I don’t have stamped copy on her passport for Dec 27, 2019 entry. So I had just provided her visa copy and waiting for their reply.

And I have to apply for my H1 extension. Will this impact anything to my extension or I can go ahead and file for extension.

one of my friend told as I had came back to US within 24 hrs on that day so they don’t update I-94 and it will not impact to my H1 extension. Please share your thoughts on this, it will be helpful.
    Last edited by TimothyFinn; 08-17-2020, 06:19 AM.

They don't give you a new I-94 when you return within a day. If you want one (for this specific purpose), you need to request for it.
    The officer will send you into the CBP building where you pay the fee ($6) and get a new I-94. This is the cleanest way of doing it
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X