Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using H1-B visa stamping after the H1-B transfer approval was revoked by employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using H1-B visa stamping after the H1-B transfer approval was revoked by employer

Earlier this year I got a job offer and H1-B transfer was done. I came to my home country for stamping before starting work with this employer. After visa interviews, my passport had been stuck with US consulate since March due to Covid closures. My job offer was rescinded, and H1-B petition was revoked by USCIS on July 10th, due to these delays. Subsequently, the H1-B stamp was issued on September 16th. I had not taken any action from my end as I had thought the passport was stuck at the consulate and I didn’t even know any action that I should have taken. So, now if I do get another I-797 with same or different employer, can I enter the US and start work with the stamping I just received? Will there be any issues/questions at port of entry?

Can someone please assist with this question?

Comment

Hi Member,

So, now if I do get another I-797 with same or different employer, can I enter the US and start work with the stamping I just received? Will there be any issues/questions at port of entry?
      Answer: No issues to travel to the USA with existing visa approval.. You should have new H1B petition approval and make sure the position offer is still open to work once you back to the country.
      With these documents you can travel. At the time of CBP verification, you can show and explain on new project H1B Approval documents.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X