Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Request for USCIS Service Center for h4 Visa application

Hi All,

Writing to this forum after about 5 years. I had submitted my i-539 application to seek transfer from J-2 visa to H4 visa. My application submission date was April 27, 2020. You can say it was my hard luck that my application went to California Dropbox( MCT). As of now the wait time for the California Service Center from processing fresh i-539 for status change is 14-18 months. However, the Nebraska Service Center processing is really fast.

I would like to change my application Service Center from California to Nebraska.

I had spoken to a USCIS Agent over the phone and she said that I will have to write a letter to the California Service Center officer, however, she didn't provide me any details.

If anyone has gone through this process and is aware of it, kindly share your experience and guide me with the process.

Thanks in Advance.

Anirban Nandy

Hi Member,
    If your petition is eligible to file CA service center then you must have filed the petition to concern center. As per my knowledge, you can not transfer your petition to another location requesting by beneficiary. There will be having some petition transfer from one location to another due to petition volume. But that will be internal and official by USCIS.
    By the way, Did you send mail to them requesting for service center change?
    Kindly share your experience on this.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X