Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding i94

hi
    i had recently came to US...my visa was valid until may 2012...at the port of entry the officer wrote the exact date of the expiry of my visa on the immigration stamp of my passport...on the back of that page he fixed I94 and on that the number he wrote looks like may 2011...does it will be any issue when i go for an extension...coz i heard that no one should go for extension after i94 expires...plz gimme your suggestions in this issue

Thanks
    Regards

I am not sure I understood your issue. You have written that the officer at POE wrote the exact date of your visa expiry (Sept 2012) in your I-94. Then where do you see 2011?

If you are in doubt, then check with the local CBP post to correct your I-94.
    Check the below link
    https://www.immihelp.com/correct-form-i-94-errors/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

regarding i94

the officer wrote the exact date of the expiry of my visa on the immigration stamp of my passport ...on the back of that page he fixed I94 and on that the he wrote the date which looks like may 2011...can u plz suggest me something on ths issue

Comment

If it is 2011, then it could be a mistake. Follow the instruction in the link that I posted earlier to get this correct. Otherwise your stay will be considered illegal beyond that date if you don;t have an extension.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X