Spouse Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse Visa stamping

My H1B extension petition got approved. My spouse H4 petition is pending from last 3 months. Finger prints not done yet. We want to travel back to India soon without H4 fingerprints and i assume H4 petition will get cancelled in this case.
    1. Can I book a Visa appointment for both of us as my spouse doesn't have approved petition?
    2. While booking appointment for both, receipt number is mandatory(attached screenshot) for both of us. Can I provide my receipt number for spouse column as her petition will be pending/cancelled when we go for visa interview?

appointment page

Hi Member,
    1. Can I book a Visa appointment for both of us as my spouse doesn't have approved petition?
    Answer: Yes. You can. Once you get H4 visa stamped then you can withdraw the H4 petition that you filed with USCIS.
    2. While booking appointment for both, receipt number is mandatory(attached screenshot) for both of us. Can I provide my receipt number for spouse column as her petition will be pending/cancelled when we go for visa interview?
    Answer: You will need to make visa fees for both of them separately. Once you make visa fees then you will have two different receipt numbers and it will be automatically applied in the concern page, once payment is made success.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X