H4 to H1 Status Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1 Status Change

I applied for COS from H1 to H4 3 weeks back and got USICS receipt for the same. I want to change to H1 back as i got assignment. is it possible to file for H1 now? Please let me know asap. would be any conflicts between H1 and H4 processing ?

I applied for COS from H1 to H4 3 weeks back and got USICS receipt for the same. I want to change to H1 back as i got assignment. is it possible to file for H1 now? Please let me know asap. would be any conflicts between H1 and H4 processing

---- Your H4 needs to be approved and only after you can change from H4 to H1. Right now as you are in the middle of the process, matters cannot change

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya View Post
      I applied for COS from H1 to H4 3 weeks back and got USICS receipt for the same. I want to change to H1 back as i got assignment. is it possible to file for H1 now? Please let me know asap. would be any conflicts between H1 and H4 processing

---- Your H4 needs to be approved and only after you can change from H4 to H1. Right now as you are in the middle of the process, matters cannot change

Subramanya
      Can i make H1 to H4 in premium process. so that i can apply immdly for h1 after getting H4

Comment

I don't think Premium Processing is available for H1 --> H4. It only goes with a I-129 and I-140.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by DMX17 View Post
          I don't think Premium Processing is available for H1 --> H4. It only goes with a I-129 and I-140.
          I heard that we can cancel H1 to H4 COS ..and can apply for H1 transfer/new H1 under non cap quota ..Please pass the comments

Comment

Originally posted by sri111 View Post
            I heard that we can cancel H1 to H4 COS ..and can apply for H1 transfer/new H1 under non cap quota ..Please pass the comments
            I forgot to mention my old H1 is valid till Sept 02, 2010. that is why i have applied for H1 to H4 since i did not get any assignment..Now i got the assigment..can i apply for H1 trasnfer / New H1 under non quota whatever applicable ..please advise

Comment

You can also withdraw your H1-H4 cos application.
              Talk to your attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya View Post

Subramanya
                Incorrect. Refer to bridging posts.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X