• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Stamping using DropBox in India

Current stamping status: Expired

i797 status: valid till April 26, 2021.

Dropbox eligibility: Eligible

Job type: FTE

Planning to travel India for some family emergency and will attend Dropbox.

Questions here are below:

- What are the chances of 221G, any recent experience so far in this group or in your surroundings. Since he has 5 month from now left on i797 validity, that’s why we’re concerned.

- Secondly, what time Dropbox window opens, from last 7 days it’s getting blocked in just 10-15 minutes. And moreover, if we login multiple time in a day they are locking you for 3 days.

- Thirdly ( and most importantly ) : My travel date is 23rd November, 2020. What if I fly there even if I don't get a stamping date and check it being in India all through December ( during my stay ) ?

I have a family emergency actually and thus asking above mentioned questions.

Waiting for your precious responses. Many thanks

Were you able to get a date for Dropbox ?

Comment

I am trying to reserve dropbox appointment but I am not seeing any availability since last 3 weeks. When did you see slots getting booked and for which consulate

Comment

I also have been looking for drop box dates since start of November, but haven't seen any open up or available to choose from
        I was checking for New Delhi but similar was the situation for other consulates too, Let me know if you are able to find any

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X