No announcement yet.

H4 and H4 EAD applications got RFE today after almost 8 months of receipt date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 and H4 EAD applications got RFE today after almost 8 months of receipt date

I'm just looking to see if there are any other applicant who has faced this recently — I applied for H4 and H4 EAD (receipt date April 23 2020) and it has gotten delayed every step of the way and there was no response from USCIS whatsoever for my queries or my attorney's. Now after giving my fingerprints and everything last month, they've requested for RFE today. At this point in time, I'm inclined to believe that they're delaying specifically for me and for the nature of the visa I'm applying for.

I would like to know if there are other applicants who are facing the same issue with H4 and H4 EAD applications that were applied around this time. I'm doubting USCIS in the first place because I am a Muslim by faith and my name, fortunately or unfortunately, doesn't hide that fact and it has in the past caused me to have negative experiences with USCIS or any US govt agency in general.

If someone could please clarify their process/experience applying for H4 and H4 EAD this year, I would highly appreciate it!

At this moment, I am not sure if my attorney got the RFE document so I don't know what additional evidence they've requested. My bet is USCIS is just delaying this because its H4 EAD.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
    mxr154830

Hi,
    Normally H4 and H4 EAD petition will take long time to process. Please note, USCIS will not do any partiality on the name of religion.
    Each petition has certain time line to process.
    Hope, at this moment you might have update on your petition.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X