H4 receipt not received after 60 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 receipt not received after 60 days

Hi, I have applied for H4 extension + EAD together for my husband on 12 November by Fedex. I have not received the receipt still. I called the lockbox to verify the same. They checked in the system and they could not find my husband’s details, she replied that there are lot of documents are unopened and your document might be in there. I got email from fedex that document is delivered to the uscis mailroom in 12th Nov 2020. My husband visa and i94 got expired on 31st December 2020. Can he stay in USA now? Can I apply online again to get new receipt. Is it valid to apply like that. Could someone please help us on this. Appreciate your help on this. Thank you.

Hi,
    Whenever you file any petition with USCIS and if you are not receiving receipt notice for some days, you will need to check whether fees got paid. If you have given check, please check the bank account if amount was debited. If that happened, you no need to worry. If not happened within some time, then you may raise a service request through USCIS portal.
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X