X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Petition to use for H1B visa stamping

-----------------------NEED URGENT HELP-----------------------

Dear all,

I am currently on H1B visa which expires on DEC, 2022.

Last year in 2020 during COVID times, i had a salary reduction and my employer filed an amendment in Jun 2020 and approved in Nov 2020.

Amendment had my employment as Part Time and working on hourly basis, because they were not sure for how long they may need to keep my reduced salary.

But they reinstated my original salary in Aug 2020 when things came back to normal.

Now i am going for stamping and not sure either i should use the original Petition as latest which is valid and i was paid the salary which do meet the Petition condition as per W2
    OR
    Should i carry Amendment as my latest Petition? Which is showing me as a part time worker and still linked to parent petition?

My current employment (Salary is back to what mentioned in parent petition) is as per parent Petition.

Does anyone been in such situation? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Member,
    If the Amendment petition approval not going to impact and again your salary revised as per initial petition then you can consider initial petition and withdraw the amendment petition that filed.
    Should i carry Amendment as my latest Petition? Which is showing me as a part time worker and still linked to parent petition?
    Answer: You can carry initial H1B Approved petition and please make sure to withdraw Amendment petition.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X