Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accompanying with Kid for Visa Stamping interview

Hi,
    I have a question regarding accompanying with the kid for the visa stmping interview. Should I mention in any of the forms (DS -160 or interview scheduling process) who is accompanying with kid (mother or father)?

I am looking to schedule visa stamping interview in Tamil. If it is available in Tamil my wife will attend the interview else i'll attend the interview in english. Because my wife and kid are in India and I am in US now, i'll go to India after a month. I want to complete the visa stamping asap. Can any one please share your experience?

Thanks and Regards,
    Charles.

I have a question regarding accompanying with the kid for the visa stmping interview. Should I mention in any of the forms (DS -160 or interview scheduling process) who is accompanying with kid (mother or father)?

I am looking to schedule visa stamping interview in Tamil. If it is available in Tamil my wife will attend the interview else i'll attend the interview in english. Because my wife and kid are in India and I am in US now, i'll go to India after a month. I want to complete the visa stamping asap. Can any one please share your experience?

---- If the mother is accompanying the kid you write mother (if she is appearing for an H4 interview, including H4 for the child)

---- If you are anyway appearing for a H1 interview, you can include your wife and child as dependents for their H4's

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X