Minor h4 rejected during pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor h4 rejected during pandemic

My son and I are in the US for 6 yrs now . I changed employer in oct/2019. I filed for my son’s h4 transfer . Between oct/2019 and oct/2020 we moved multiple times within texas. Every time I moved , I made sure to submit usps mail forward request. I never received a receipt notice for his h4 transfer . In May/2020 when it was time to file a extension ( My H1 got 1 yr validity when visa was transferred ) I called uscis 3 times , first 2 times they told me h4 was approved , I requested copy of approval notice , again did not receive it . 3 rd time I was told his petition was rejected . His previous petition expired in dec/2019. Since it was pandemic and there was a travel ban , I could not send him out of the country and my employer’s immigration attorney suggested we could apply again with the denial notice . The denial notice said rejection due to no response to biometric request .we applied again for his h4 in oct/2020 ...it’s been 4 months now and the case status still shows in progress , I received the receipt notice this time , but not the biometric request .

my question is , is my son accumulating out of status ?
    should I wait for the application results ? Or should I send him to India right away ? He is in highschool , I don’t want him to miss school , his school will open fully ( not virtual) in mar/2021

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X