Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Stamping

Hello,

I just got my H1b visa renewed. Is it important to get the visa stamping done immediately? Or its just necessary when I travel outside the U.S. and to re-enter U.S. I need to have the new stamping.

Also, do anyone have experience about Matamoros, Mexico stamping process. Please advise and share your experiences if any regarding the stanping process at Matamoros.

Thanks for the help,
    Neetika.

Visa is just an entry document and it is required only when you want to re-enter the country.

Originally posted by nitutaneja View Post
    I just got my H1b visa renewed. Is it important to get the visa stamping done immediately? Or its just necessary when I travel outside the U.S. and to re-enter U.S. I need to have the new stamping.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

You need the stamping when you come back to the country.

Comment

Is this really important to get it done immediately or can be done anytime till the visa is valid?

Comment

Like mentioned earlier, it is just an entry document. Visa stamping is required only when you want to enter U.S as it will be the first thing the officers at the POE will check. You can get the visa stamping done anytime as long as the petition remains valid.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks alot for the information. It will really help me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X