Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employer asking to pay the total H1B fees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer asking to pay the total H1B fees.

Hi,

I was working in company x and transferred my visa to Company y. In between I decided not to join company after the Visa approved(Processed in premium). Company y has agreement which was signed by me. As per the agreement I have to pay all the H1B fees + Premium Fee + Other expenses. Not sure I have to pay the attorney fee or not. As a whole they are asking to pay $12k. If they ask me to pay Attorney fee it may even go to $16K. Please let me if I have to pay that much money. if not that much how much I need to pay.

Thanks,

Hi,
    Actually Employees can not afford H1B and other other legal cost such as Attorney costs. H1B cost would be fully taken care by only Employer. But, If Employees are requesting Premium processing, with the request proof, Employees can accept premium cost to be paid to them. Otherwise, you are not responsible for H1B costs.
    But, you will need to go through the agreement that you both had counter signed. Other than H1B cost if anything mentioned and accepted by both the parties will be in the considerable. If you still have any concerns, you can have a discussion with Employment based Attorneys.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X