Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate help required - Got 22G in H1b restamp

hi,

I got 221G when I went to Mumbai for H1b re-stamp. I am on vacation and having valid project but when i showed letter to officer he said its color print out and asked list of pettioner documents as well. I am waitting for all documents but I am very much scared. Please let me know is there any thing i have to take care for second time interview. What are chances to get Visa?
    Can I say them about my rent apartment and my car and stuff over there. For my client I am critical and they ask me to join soon. They have mentioned same stuff in the new letter. can you please help and guide for same?

I got 221G when I went to Mumbai for H1b re-stamp. I am on vacation and having valid project but when i showed letter to officer he said its color print out and asked list of pettioner documents as well. I am waitting for all documents but I am very much scared. Please let me know is there any thing i have to take care for second time interview. What are chances to get Visa?
    Can I say them about my rent apartment and my car and stuff over there. For my client I am critical and they ask me to join soon. They have mentioned same stuff in the new letter. can you please help and guide for same?

---- Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do other than submitting the documents and await the response from the US Consulate. They take their time to evaluate and it goes through a process--- for which there is no definition or time limit

---- Hope that everythiong will work for your good. have patience

Subramanya

Comment

Actually they ask to reappear in the interview with all require documents. Is there anything I have to take care for consult company vs client company. our client is direct vendor for my company. Also client has provided new client letter as they requested but company logo differs in new vs old which i have shown in the interview. So is there anything to be worried about Or simply i can say its new letter head.

please reply me

Comment

Actually they ask to reappear in the interview with all require documents. Is there anything I have to take care for consult company vs client company. our client is direct vendor for my company. Also client has provided new client letter as they requested but company logo differs in new vs old which i have shown in the interview. So is there anything to be worried about Or simply i can say its new letter head.

---- It is a good sign if they have asked you to reappear for an interview. But remember you simply cannot say that there is new letter head

---- if the company logo now differs from a previous logo then you may have to provide evidence that the logo was changed legally to ensure that it is the same company and the logo has been changed by lawful means

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X