Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved h1b from last year petition. Need an advise

Hi,

I need some advice on my H1B visa. I am in Canada now. Company A filed H1B last year, the lottery got picked and the petition got approved. I didn't Enter the US nor started to work for Company A. Now this company is going through a recruitment freezing moment, so they can't hire me and asked to wait for few more months.

All my doubt is, Do we have options to transfer this Visa to a different employer? Can you please tell me the process of doing the transfer, if possible?

The company B where I'm working now applying for the H1B-2022 lottery process. Will there be any impact on my new petition since I've got an approved visa from last year?

Thanks for your help in advice.

Hi,
    if you got your H1B through last year CAP, then you don't again wait to file H1B under CAP.. You can transfer your H1B to New Employer who offers Job.. And for transferring H1B, You will need to file another I-129 petition and get approved. Once you get H1B Approved petition, then you can go for Visa stamping In order to travel US. On another hand, If you already have H1B visa that you got through your Previous Employer that is still valid, then you don't want to go for stamping again. With the help of new H1B Approval, you can travel to United States.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X