Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa for Second marriage wife

Hi,

I was previously married in Jan 2016, I took my wife to US and she was stayed with me till July 2016 in US. After that as my ex-wife had to pursue her medical courier she decided to break the marriage and we had legal separation in India in Jan 2017. After a gap of 2 years I got married (2019) and lived with my wife in India. I recently travelled to US and now planning to apply H4 for my second wife to Get her to US.
    Will there be any issues for H4 stamping ? what additional documents my spouse needs to carry ? Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,
    There will not be any issues on this.. Please carry all necessary documents such as marriage certificate(current), Divorce letter, Marriage photos( Current) along with H1B Applicant documents.. If you still have questions on this, Please contact Immigration lawyer who will assist on this.
    Thanks.

Comment

hello H4visaclarity can you please confirm if you were able to get the H4 visa for your second wife ? Were there any issues ? It would be great if you could kindle mention the interview process if anything was asked related to previous marriage and all the documents that your wife had to take.​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X