Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to go for H1 visa stamping (URGENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to go for H1 visa stamping (URGENT)

I am from MP and my husband is from Hyderabad. Both of us have to go for H1B visa stamping, can we go any of the US consulate (like Mumbai or Calutta) ?

we have 1 year old daughter(US citizen), can we take her inside with us?she does know any body in India where we can live here. Do we need to take any special request for that?

Thanks a lot

You can take your baby there.

read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-h1-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

US H1B - Visa

Dear all,

Currently I am working in Malaysia and Since i got an offer for a job in singapore , Visa is in process for a job in Singapore by the time the documents are ready for H1B Visa. So I thought by the time the documents reach me I will be getting the Visa for Singapore.
      So I mentioned my company people to have the US Consulate in SIngapore as address on Documents for stamping.

Now I got the Documents addressing to US Embassy in SIngapore.But Still I didn't get my Employment pass to Singapore but had Visiting pass to enter Singapore for multiple entry for 1yr from Malaysia.

My doubt is can I go to the US Embassy in singapore on Visiting visa and can I have stamping for H1B by producing the required documents there, As the Company people are addressed to US Embassy in Singapore.

It is very urgent please reply me soon to my mailid [email protected].

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X