Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which i797 to submitt at port of entry

Hello Guys,

I was working with employer A and he filed a renewal petition of my h1b and in the mean time another employer B submitted my transfer petition then came back to India as visa expired.Once i am back to india employer B petition got approved and went for stamping visa got issued.

Now my employer A renewal petition also got approved with i94 so now i have both approvals but stamping with employer B.

My question is i want to work with employer A only but stamping is with employer B can i work with employer A as usual?

-which i797 should i submit at POE either employer A or employer B
    -If i submit employer A a is there any problem in POE?
    -If i submit employer B approval notice at POE can i even work for employer A once i am in US?

Please advise

thanks
    krishna

Hi,
    Here is my response.
    -which i797 should i submit at POE either employer A or employer B
    Answer: To whom you are going to work, that Employer petition you must show.
    -If i submit employer A a is there any problem in POE?
    Answer: Providing exact and truth information to officer will secure your visa and happy travel.
    -If i submit employer B approval notice at POE can i even work for employer A once i am in US?
    Answer: First you will need to finalize, to which Employer you are going to work for. Based on that, other Employer must withdraw your H1B petition. If you want to migrate again in the future then you will need to again file H1B transfer petition.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X