Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B visa stamping Should we submit the amendment i797C document from the Old employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping Should we submit the amendment i797C document from the Old employer

I have changed from Employer A to Employer B while the H1B amendment is in progress from Employer A. and Currently working with Employer B with the H1B petition approval. and I received an i797C document for the amendment and never received the Amendment approval and also Employer A revoked that amendment petition. Now if I go for the visa stamping, what are all the documents need to submit from Employer A? ( especially Do I need to submit the i797C of the amendment or not).

Hi,
    You dont need to carry your Previous H1B Amendment filing related documents.. Just carry your current Employer H1B related along with other supporting documents.. Herewith i have mentioned documents list for your convenience.. Kindly gather all the documents as per your visa category and requirements.
    1. Complete I-129 petition
    2. H1B Approval notice-I-797A
    3. LCA copy
    4. Petitioner Support letter
    5. Employment letter from current Employer
    6. Recent most 4 paystubs
    7. W2 -Last two years
    8. Offer letter
    9. Employer related documents such as Brochure etc..
    10. Project related documents such as client, vendor, Implementation partner letter
    11. Educational documents
    12. Passport
    13. I-20 (If applicable)

Note: Documents will be differ as per requirements.
    thanks
    Last edited by rkk09; 04-14-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X