Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Approval dates not reflecting effectively in USCIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Approval dates not reflecting effectively in USCIS?

I have clarified my situation in detail beneath. Kindly assistance me with this

Business A-I is as of now working with Employer An and has H1 status until Feb 2023, which got affirmed in Feb 2020.

Boss B - Around the same time, I had a proposition for employment with Employer B, with H1 move affirmed until May 2021 which I declined in Mar 2020.

I kept on working for Employer A which has legitimacy until Feb 2023. A week ago I attempted to recharge my driving permit in SOS where I was informed that they can restore it until May 31, 2021. I showed them a duplicate of my affirmed I-797 report from Employee A, which is terminating in Feb 2023, and raised a SAVE case for something similar. Yet at the same time, USCIS reacted back with May 31, 2021, as the expiry date. I question USCIS framework reflects dates from Employer B, May 31, 2021, and not Employer A, Feb 2023. I'm intending to go to India for a get-away in June 2021 and I dread this may be an issue for visa stepping measure. Kindly let me realize how to address this in the USCIS framework. ome tv omegle tv

Additionally let me know whether I can keep working with the current manager after May 31, 2021.

Any assistance on this will be valued. Much appreciated ahead of time. I have clarified my situation in detail beneath. Kindly assistance me with this

Business A-I is as of now working with Employer An and has H1 status until Feb 2023, which got affirmed in Feb 2020.

Boss B - Around same time, I had a proposition for employment with Employer B, with H1 move affirmed until May 2021 which I declined in Mar 2020.

I kept on working for Employer A which has legitimacy until Feb 2023. A week ago I attempted to recharge my driving permit in SOS where I was informed that they can restore it until May 31, 2021. I showed them a duplicate of my affirmed I-797 report from Employee A, which is terminating in Feb 2023, and raised a SAVE case for something similar. Yet at the same time, USCIS reacted back with coomeet May 31, 2021, as an expiry date. I question USCIS framework reflects dates from Employer B, May 31, 2021, and not Employer A, Feb 2023. I'm intending to go to India for a get-away in June 2021 and I dread this may be an issue for visa stepping measure. Kindly let me realize how to address this in the USCIS framework.

Additionally let me know whether I can keep working with the current manager after May 31, 2021.

Any assistance on this will be valued. Much appreciated ahead of time.
    Last edited by apkdozhgh; 07-29-2023, 02:18 AM.

Hi,
    The only suggestion I would prefer to share with you is, Kindly request Employer B to withdraw the H1B.. As you mentioned in your detailed Explanation, It may impact when you travel abroad and go for Visa stamping.. Be in safer side to eliminate the issues as much as possible way.
    Q:Additionally let me know whether I can keep working with the current manager after May 31, 2021.
    Answer: If you have valid H1B Approval with Employer A then you will not have any issues.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X