Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA for H1B transfer

Hi,
    I am in the middle of a H1B transfer and will be moving out of my current city to a new city but not till next 3 months or so. I don't know where exactly in the new city I will be living / working out since this is a remote job. My new employer is not based in this new city nor has an office here. Since I don't know my future address yet, can my employer file for LCA with a co-working space located in the new city? ( I will be spending most of my time in that particular co-working space)

Wll appreciate any answers. Thanks!

Hi,
    If you are working for third party location which will be co-working space, Yes your Employer can file the LCA for that location.. If you will be working from home as well as office location, then your Employer will have to list both the addresses in the LCA.. You have that option to show both the work location in the LCA. Otherwise, If you completely going to work from home then for now you can file the LCA and petition with current home address. After you relocate to new location, your employer may file H1B location Amendment, if needed.
    Thanks

Comment

This is not a client based location. It's a remote job but I don't have housing in the city I want to move to, so that's why I am curious if I could call a Co-working space there my address?

Comment

Hi,
        Yes.. You can.. But, best idea, If your Employer has agreement to share the office space would be really helpful instead of you take action on this.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X