Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 transfer

Hi All,

I am on h1b and it got expired july 31st and my current employer applied for extension and I got a RFE on it, asking more details on length of my contract with client.....Client gave a letter and I submitted to USCIS.....Meanwhile I got another offer with end client and they asked me to come through randstad managed services RMS vendor,Since RMS will not sponsor H1....they asked some employer to hold my H1 and applied for it.RMS also say they are the end client and USCIS would accept their letter and no need of end client.

Now My question is

1) what is the probabilty of success in either case.
    2) my driver license is expired how can I get it renewed.
    3) will immigration accept end client--RMS--new employer relationship....?

1) what is the probabilty of success in either case.
    >>> No one can predict this. If you can submit whatevere documents that they request, then the chances are high.

2) my driver license is expired how can I get it renewed.
    >>> Check with your local DMV. Some states require the valid petition to renew the driving license and some states can extend it based on the applied extension.

3) will immigration accept end client--RMS--new employer relationship....?
    >>> They might. If they ask for additional documents, then you should be in a position to submit it.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for information.

I have one more question In below case, i.e ,

I am on H1B and it is expired 31st july, So my second employer applied after july 31st for a H1 transfer( regular ).....during which time my current employer is addressing RFE on my extension....So my question is

1) can my second employer apply H1 transfer even after expiry date..?.....so that I can resign my current employer once I get receipt number....?

Please respond ASAP.

Comment

Hope your new employer filed the transfer based on the pending petition from your current employer. Search and read about bridging. Your application with the new employer should be approved before the RFE ends up rejected (just in case). Ask your new employer to go for premium processing which will get you a result in 15 days.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X