H1b Successor in Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Successor in Interest

Hello all, My h1b is approved in 2020 Feb and there was an acquisition from A to B where I am still working for the same client, but the employers changed. I am planning to go to stamping, can anyone please respond if they are in same boat.

Hi,
    There will not have any issues, if your New Employer is a Successor In Interest to the New Employer. When you go for visa Stamping, Please keep all necessary documents which is related to acquisition such as documentations, News paper ad, Website pages showing the same.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you so much for your response, my employer gave me the documents such as Bill of sale, Successor in interest doc and prewaining wage memorindum, but I don't think they have newspaper ad.. Looks like the old company is still existing maybe few more months, but already acquired and payrolls started coming from B. Can I directly tell to VO that I am currently working for B? i797 has A as employer??

Comment

Hi,
        Yes.. You can.. Always straight forward Answers will make positive.. Moreover, It seems you have all the documentation to show as proof.. With that, you can achieve.
        Good Luck.
        Thanks

Comment

Thank u! Actually I am working as Employer - vendor - Client, h1 was filed by employer and the employer had acquired to B, I am worried since it is not a MNC, will there be any problem during time of interview?

Comment

Hi,
            As I mentioned, If you have proper documents showing A acquired to B you will not have any issues.. Just give clear explanation, if you receive questions from officer regarding this.
            All the best.
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X