Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents Original or copy-H4 stamping

Hi to all members,

Does my dependents require original I797,original I129, LCA or just Copy of them during H4 stamping?

Please help.

Original is required. Check this.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi shervin143,

Thanks for your reply.

If I am also applying on same day in English language then how to manage documents? If My dependents will go for Gujarati language interview with my original then what I do?

Don't know, what to do? How to take appointment.

Please advice.

And one more thing; I already filled and submitted DS160 form using create family application option for me and my dependents. Now , can I take interview appointment separate using those form's confirmation page? OR Have I to fill and submit them again?

please help.
      Last edited by USVISAHELP; 08-17-2010, 01:07 PM. Reason: add

Comment

I have already mentioned in one of my previous posts that you can all schedule the interview in the local language and go together. If you are more specific about attending the interview in English and schedule a different one for your dependents, then you will need to schedule their interview on a different day or at least different time slot (maybe you go in the morning and they attend in the afternoon).

But remember, some time if your application goes into admin processing, the VO might retain the original petition. In such case, your wife will need to explain the VO when she attends the interview that your case is pending admin processing and so she cannot submit the original documents.

Originally posted by USVISAHELP View Post
        Hi shervin143,

Thanks for your reply.

If I am also applying on same day in English language then how to manage documents? If My dependents will go for Gujarati language interview with my original then what I do?

Don't know, what to do? How to take appointment.

Please advice.

Comment

Hi shervin143,

Thanks

But, if I take interview in regional language (Gujarati) as a H1 applicant with my dependents,does it create any negative effect on my case?

Is it really possible for H1 holder to go for regional language interview?

Please advice

Comment

Possible. If asked, you can explain the reason why you have to take it in your regional language. You can also check with VFS help desk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X