I need Help about H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help about H1B Stamping

This community helps me previously alot,thanks for all of them.Right now i have concern about my cousin.He did his MBA in IT in texas and he got the job as an accountant, he got h1b for oct2010.He wants go to India for his brother's wedding in nov'10 or dec'10, at that time he has only one or two months salary slips.....do u want to suggest my cousin go to india becasue it is very important to him... if he went to US Consulte Hyderabad is there any chances of rejection for his h1 visa....what kind of questions he can expect from US conulate becasue he did his masters in one field and he is doing job in financial and accounting field...will it be a problem ..please...suggest ......Your help will be really thankful

The pay should be for the entire period he spent on H1. If he happens to be on H1b for 2 months and then attends the visa, he can do it. No issues with it at all.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I didn't get your point please tell me more detailed, he will give me the pay for what i work the minimum wage .If i work one month he will pay me for one month and also he will also give my pay slip...but here is the question at that time i dont have w2 form.....i have only 1 or 2 months payslips will it be sufficient to consulate...please give me more detailed explanation..

Comment

You should have pay slips from the start of H1B effective date throughout your stay in U.S in H1B status. If you are in H1B only for the last 2 months, then the last 2 months of pay slips is enough. You pay should match what is mentioned in your LCA. Not sure what minimum wage you are talking about.

Originally posted by usmasters View Post
        I didn't get your point please tell me more detailed, he will give me the pay for what i work the minimum wage .If i work one month he will pay me for one month and also he will also give my pay slip...but here is the question at that time i dont have w2 form.....i have only 1 or 2 months payslips will it be sufficient to consulate...please give me more detailed explanation..
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

You get a W2 for the year only in Jan/Feb of the following year. Having a W2 is not mandatory for H1b stamping if you have been on H1 for a few months in that year. Your pay stubs will indicate YTD salary anyway.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X