Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

I 140 to New Employer

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rkk09
    1. If you have I-140 Approved with current Employer and it is more than 180 days then you can use the I-140 Approval to extend your H1B beyond 6 years with any Employer.
    2. PERM can be filed specifically for concern Employee. It will not be instant. So, they have to file the PERM and get approval for you in order to file I-140. But, For filing PERM and I-140, Its not needed to be a current Employee to respective Employer. Even they can initiate and process your GC when you Employed with another Employer.

    Leave a comment:

  • akkumarraja@gmail.com
    started a topic I 140 to New Employer

    I 140 to New Employer


    I recently got an offer from Microsoft and on an H1.
    I have I 140 approved through my current employer and the H1 is valid until Oct 2022.
    Am trying to understand if Microsoft has the practice of having approved PERM and Labor Certification towards roles so that I 140 can be filed immediately by them.

    Otherwise, I might be putting my status at risk having to go through the entire PERM and I 140 process with just about one year on my H1