Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIE for h4 dependent wife and kid

Hi ,
    I am currently in USA on H1B and family wife and kid(3 years) in india , they don't have h4 stampping yet ,are they eligible for EA visa stapping and NIE ? on family seperation basis if so can get info on how to processed further.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    They may eligible for NIE but it depends your Employment category.. You can send email to Embassy and request for the same with all supporting documents.. They will respond with their decision over Email. Most of the persons are saying, consulate/embassy are providing very quick response on NIE request.
    Regarding Visa, you will need to check with nearest Embassy/consulate for Appointment. Even for Emergency appointment, Please contact them to schedule with all supporting documents and valid reason.
    Thanks

Comment

Thak you for reply , i contacted hyd consulate and they rejected my NIE request.

Comment

Hi,
        I have a similar situation. My wife doesn't have an H4 visa yet. Can she schedule a VISA appointment on Emergency request at US consulate? The only proof we have is marriage certificate. Although we have been separated for more than 8 months. Any one went through similar situation? Looking for some guidance before requesting EA as we only get one chance.

Hopefully someone can share their thoughts.
        Thanks in Advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X