Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card processing- I 485 Question

hi
    Last edited by seekhelp123; 06-21-2021, 10:47 PM.

Hi,
    No. There is no premium option for above mentioned applications. But, As per new policy update by USCIS, petitioners/Applicants can expedite the process. Please carefully go through Expedite request policy. If you are eligible then you can utilize the benefit to take action on your petition.
    To know more about this, you can read our article.
    USCIS recently announced these three new policy updates that can benefit noncitizens seeking adjustment of status or immigration benefits.

Thanks

Comment

rkk09 Thank you very much for your help. I contacted lawyer and he denied to expedite as well.. May be I am not eligible in any of those categories mentioned in the article you have shared above. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

rkk09 Based on the current eta- what do you think it will be (predicted) for July 2012 priority date? Thanks! Is there any advantage in doing finger printing, medical tests in advance? How soon before the approval do we need to do these i.e. at what stage of my GC application do we do this.. just want to expedite the process.

Comment

Hi,
          you can complete Medical examination and include the report while filing Adjustment of status. But, Biometrics can be done once you receive notice from USCIS to call for the same.. Some people are saying, you can walk to concern center to give your biometrics even in the early stage.. But, I did not hear and had not similar experience.
          Thanks

Comment

ok
            Last edited by seekhelp123; 06-21-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X